Coincidences and Valentine's Day

My subscription to Match.com ends today, February 13th.

How appropriate.*

I don't actually care all that much about Valentine's Day. It's always been more about the candy for me than the men. Even when I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day, I didn't do romantic things. I sat onstage with a bunch of other women and talked about vaginas. I performed The Vagina Monologues in college each year on Valentine's Day. That must have been fun for my ex, to watch a girl power lovefest onstage on the most romantic day of the year.

Regardless, being single on Valentine's Day sucks. So I'm going to buy myself some candy and watch Castle. Mmmm, Nathan Fillion, you can be my valentine.

someecards.com - Valentine's Day is the perfect time to reflect on all your horrible dating choices since last Valentine's Day


*PS: I have decided to renew my subscription. For you, the readers. I only started this blog a few months ago. It'd be a shame to waste such fabulous writing potential.**

**PPS: Also Match offered me 6 more months for half the price.

Comments

  1. Can we share Fillion? I'd be VDay's number 1 fan if he were my Valentine.

    Also, good luck with the next 6 months. Internet dating makes me itch. My experience was pretty terrible. Um... yay blog material? :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can absolutely share Fillion. I feel like he'd be up for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I joined OkCupid, and I already love it

Nick the Nice Guy: Part 1, or When Do You Know You're Not Interested?